Morgan has competed in kayaking and surf life saving for 3 years and has raced nationally and international. Morgan is currently the Queensland u/18 champion in k1 200m and 500m. Morgan currently trains at Varsity Lakes with head Australian AIS coach Andrea King and at Currumbin Surf Club with legend coach Michael King. Morgan made in 2017 session made two Aussies finals. In her first year in Open women kayaking, at the age of 18, Morgan made six semifinals against current Rio Olympians that are at least five years older than her.
- Understanding Pain – What is your body trying to tell you?
- What does posture mean to you?
- Sit up Straight, Don’t Slouch!!!!! Posture, why is it so important?
- Have oedema, poor circulation, aching muscles, or need fast athletic recovery? Could Pneumatic Compression Therapy help?
- Headaches? What causes them and what you can do to treat and manage them